A cosy cabin for a solo traveller, a couple or family with a young child.
Heimbu is one of our smaller cabins at 25 m². It has all you need for a comfortable cabin holiday.
The studio style accommodation, traditional textiles and woodburning stove make it a cosy place to relax after a day in the mountains.
Located next to its twin cabin, Nørstebu, each cabin stands in its own space.
A well behaved dog is welcome at Heimbu.
a cosy cabin
- Studio style living space with a wood burning stove, dining area, sofa and armchair
- Cable TV and DAB radio, WiFi
- Well-equipped kitchen area with double sink and 2 plate hob, a microwave/grill combi oven, coffee maker, kettle, fridge under the worktop (no freezer compartment)
- Sleeps up to 3 in a ‘family’ bunk bed in the living room with double bed below and single above
- Light excluding curtains
- Modern bathroom with a shower
- Underfloor heating
- Terrace with outdoor furniture
- All wood and electricity included