A comfortable Norwegian log cabin for a small family or group of friends.
Lyngbu is one of our smaller cabins. Thoughtfully designed and equipped, at 40m² it has everything you need for a relaxing cabin holiday.
Lyngbu, with its open plan living space and traditional “kroneseng” also has a separate bedroom. It suits a small family or group of friends with accommodation for up to five/six guests.
Lyngbu is named after cabin host, Hege’s, favourite flower Røsslyng which is a heather found growing in the mountains.
Lynbu is next to the larger cabin of Kvistbu and for a large group the two cabins can be rented together.
Sleeps up to 5 guests
Sorry, no pets
A note about beds
- The traditional ‘kroneseng’ is a double bed, 140cm wide.
- The bunk bed is a Scandinavian style ‘family bunk’ with a double bed (120cm) below and a single above.
- The cot is 100cm long.
an ideal family cabin
- Open plan livingroom with a traditional built-in ‘kroneseng’ double bed, fireplace, Jøtul woodburning stove, dining area, sofa
- Cable TV and DAB radio, WiFi
- Well-equipped kitchen area, the cooker has a 4 plate hob and oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle
- 1 bedroom with a ‘family’ bunk bed and child’s cot
- Light excluding curtains
- Modern bathroom with a shower
- Underfloor heating in the living room, bathroom and hallway
- Deck with outdoor furniture
- Outdoor BBQ grill (share with Kvistbu)
- All wood and electricity included