Øvstebu is a comfortable, medium sized cabin for a family or friends.
At 50m² Øvstebu sleeps up to six guests and a well behaved dog is also welcome to stay.
When the cabin was built it was the highest of the Venabu cabins and its name comes from “øvste” the local dialect word for “top”.
It is decorated in classic Norwegian cabin style and has a relaxing atmosphere.
Sleeps up to 6 guests
A well behaved dog is welcome
A note about bunk beds
The beds are Scandinavian style ‘family bunks’ with a double bed below and a 75 cm single above.
Classic log cabin with a cosy atmosphere
- Open plan living room with a wood burning stove, dining area, corner sofa
- Cable TV and DAB radio, WiFi
- Well-equipped kitchen area: the cooker has with 3 plate hob and oven, coffee maker, kettle, fridge with freezer compartment
- 2 Bedrooms: sleeps up to 6, each bedroom has a ‘family’ bunk bed with double bed (120cm) below and single above
- Light excluding curtains in the bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with a shower
- Underfloor heating
- Deck with outdoor furniture and BBQ grill
- All wood and electricity included
- One well behaved dog is welcome